Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Day.

Well Christmas Eve day is upon us. Ive managed to not get much done but housework. Ive been up and going since 5:30 am which is a huge sleep in for me!

Well Laundry is done, christmas presents and stockings are packed up and ready to be delivered tommorow and carefully stored out of the way for company tonight!!! I tried to move the presents around so that there is enough room for everyone in the living room tonight. There is 4 Ginormous presents that were floating around the tree that I had to get pat to help me move into the hallway out of the road.... Air compressors im guessing... I just need to get into town with dad around 12:30 to pick up some last miniute things. As well as for our run to COSTCO!!! Ive managed to be in there everyday somehow since I left work for Christmas vacation! Well time to get out the door and into town! I finally dont have Patrick with me and can pick up his last present from Dad!!!


Just wondering if anyone knows whats in the little tiny box on the tree for me that ive been looking at for the last 2 weeks.....

1 comment:

  1. ITA Buon Natale!
    EST Rõõmsaid Jõulupühi!

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

    An Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete