Monday, January 17, 2011

All that change.

Next to my washing machine I have an old dishwasher tabs bin. I've been throwing anything smaller then a quarter in it since April. Everytime I clean out pockets before a load of laundry all the small change goes in this container. I took my chunk o- change into a coin changer at the super store yesterday. Since April I accumlated $112. In dimes, nickeles and pennies.

I consider change very dirty and I actually hate handling money. It is quite frankly disgusting. So I have no problem to not waste my time rolling it. I'll pay the 10 cents on the dollar and walk away with my cash voucher for groceries 5 minutes later.

Yesterday I had an entire cart full of groceries that cost me my voucher and a whole 5$. Plus I picked up some cute stuff at the baby section for my fiends baby she had yesterday.

Todays my day off so look forward to a bunch of posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment