Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where in hell have I been ?

Well blogger world I guess I have disappered right off the map!

2 weeks ago today Pat and I decided to officially set a date for Sept 2011. Sept 10th 2011. In a period of 1 week I managed to book a catering company, DJ, Photographer, Florist, Friend to do hair,invitations maker, cake maker, Minister, and find THE DRESS! Last week we spent either stuck in a snow storm or meeting with all these individuals. It was one hell of a busy week. It just continues on and on.

I know there is no chance of getting the February blahs this year. Patrick and I are waaay to busy. If had someone yesterday tell me it takes 2 years to plan a wedding. I wont lie I laughed. Like seriously ??

So theres so much to blog about wedding wise but i'm trying to do it all over at My becoming Mrs. Nelson blog. Check it out. Otherwise anyone know of someone who plays wedding musicy stuff like flute or violen that wants to make some cash in Peterborough County ?

Stay away from the February Blahs. Plan a wedding.

1 comment: