Monday, February 22, 2010

Summer time is coming!

Summer time is coming! Today we got these really cute shorts into work! Very country and totally my style! Im going to try and shop early this year for summer clothes and actually find some basic peices that I really like and can mix and match. I usually wear jeans for most of the summer between work and working out at dads. Plus I usually fake the roll up jean! No more. I need to find some basic peices.

Shopping list...

*New bathing Suit.
*Denim Capri
*Boardshort
*Basic kakhi and tan short
*Another pair of addidas sport shorts! ** I bought these last year and they are perfect for Dragon boating! I can wear them soak them and they are almost instantly dry!

** Few tank tops and tshirts! I allready have a bunch but its nice to have some new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment