Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines and family day!

This year valentines day falls on both the kick off of the Daytonya 500 the first official race of the 2010 NCNS racing season! So the Sunday which is Valentines day and the day before family day! I'm working in the am! Then heading home to spend my Valentines day with Patrick watching the race and rooting for each of our favorite drivers!

THEN were heading to my work family day party! Its going to be a great party with everyone we care about from work! This party is complete with an outdoor rink with our warehouse number at centre ice! Bonfire potluck late lunch! The garage kept all warm as a nice place to sit and relax! Now I need to figure how to make jello shooters! Plus find a recipe for something to bring to eat late at night! Meatballs or skor dip with apple slices maybe? Not sure need to figure something out! I also need to make a packing list for this party!

No comments:

Post a Comment