Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally a weekend.

Finally my weekend is here!

Tuesday afternoon at 12:30 I left work for my weekend 2 days!

I'm excited to do nothing but sleep in, walk the dogs in the sun down by our new house. Catch up on some movies, laundry, reading and puppy time :). I have a bit planned for the next 2 days. Returning a pots and pans set to Canadian Tire as we got a much better deal from Costco. Going out to my dads hopefully to measure the oil tank. Lunch with my old man. Tommorow afternoon were going back to the house for our final inspection before closing. I need to measure a bunch of things and inspect a few things and take some photos.

As far a the house goes everything is moving along fine. Just waiting till our closing day. Our intrest rate went down another tenth of a percent to 3.69 %!

We've accumalated quite a few new things.
Pots and pans, cutlery, kitchen cooking utensils, baking sheets all sizes and shapes, pyrex dishes and lids sets. Plate set. New bedroom comforter and sham set. Photo frames. Its been a fun week going out and finding everything. My biggest score was at Hendrix. If you go to home outfitters etc you expecting to pay upwards of 14$ for kitchen cooking utensils: IE: flippers, skimmers, tongs, whisks etc. I managed to snag restaurant quality (high heat) for peanuts. I left with 13 items for 43$ with tax. All sorts of serving spoons, tongs, can opener etc.

I need to go back to all my lists and start crossing things off!

I cant wait to move, have a kitchen back and start baking and cooking like a rock star again.

Little miss country girl gave me an idea for meal plan Mondays. Lets see if I can adopt the idea and start baking and cooking away again. If I got one talent from my grandmother it was how to bake. I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment