Monday, July 19, 2010

450 Edison.

Well folks.

Our little house has truely become a home! Our washer dryer is arrived and installed!!! I spent a better part of doing laundry amongst entertaining yesterday! It works fantastic! Its so great not to have to lug laundry across the county to get it done!

Thursday I ventured out to an aunction hall in my hometown. There was a little table and chairs set that was up for auction that I had been waiting for for 3 weeks. It ended up being the very last thing of the night to be auctioned off. Well worth the wait though. Its uber cute! My plan at some point is to paint it green or brown the chairs and table legs. Maybe one day when I have nothing to do. I managed to get some help from my dads and aunts and Uncles to get it loaded into my dads truck and tied down. I left my car at my dads for the night and made the venture home to Peterborough! I lost nothing and it didnt move around to badly or get scratched!


Saturday we had a super heros jack and jill for friends before they get married!!! Very good! I'm glad to hear they raised enough cash to pay for thier wedding bands out of it!! We ended up walking most of the way home across town! Untill the bride and groom picked us up as we were stumbling home! A few blocks away from our house!

Sunday our friends the bride and groom came over and spent the afternoon here. I did laundry in and amongst entertaining all day. None of us felt very good except for Tonya who didnt drink!!! So we basically just laid around watching movies, snacking, doing laundry and making dinner!

Today I'm curled up on the couch blogging for a bit then heading to the farm shortly! I plan on raiding my aunts giant raspberry and blackberry patch! I'm excited to make a big batch of jam again!!! Lunch with my dad and then off to phsyio in the afternoon. I'm heading to Walmart in the afternoon i need to get some more of the under the bed sliding containers!! and Maybe a new Vaccum!!!

Anyway I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment