Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation!

Well world it seems I am for the first time ever not taking a payout for my vacation and actually taking VACATION!!!

Can you tell i'm a bit excited! I'm not due back at work untill the wednesday after the long weekend! Even then I only work 4 days and then have another weekend!

Do I have anything planned or am I going away everyone asks?? Plans yes, going away no! I have 3 phsyio appts. Plus 2 massages booked. I plan on sleeping in going out for lunch and getting caught up on some berry picking and jam making.


Anyway thats it for now!!! Patrick is heading out to look at a few income properties and i'm going to enjoy a nice shower and pack for the cottage and head out there to enjoy some family time!!!

PS I miss water skiiing like NO tommorow!! No competitions or starting on 1 ski this summer :(

Anyway i'm off to the lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment