Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation!!!

Well I wont lie. Today is the very first official day of my vacation!!! My other days have just been my regular dsays off!!

Tuesday: SO today I slept in!!! A must for vacation! I have a hair appt at 1! I'm splurging and going to a nice salon to get my hair done! One of the girls i'm friends with does hair there and her prices are cheaper so its all good! Then I'm heading to the mall to do some shopping! :) Dinner with Patrick tonight!

Wednesday: I'm planning on heading to dads for a nice visit and lunch!! Planning on having a nap in the hammock **Love** then to the best spa around for a 1 hour massage! RMT of course a little bit of cost up front but i'm writing it off to my benefits at work!!! So i'll get it back in a couple weeks!!

Thursday: I have phsyio Lunch with a friend and double pedicures booked:)

Friday: The start to the long weekend!!! I'm spending the morning making a quick batch of peach jam! Its going to be great!! A little bit of jam, packing, grocery shopping and an hours drive north to the best cottage for a long weekend birthday party.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday a long weekend at the cottage! Were leaving for the cottage around 6 PM friday night! We have bought a ton of fire works, stock piled wood, have piles of beach towels, sunscreen, gasoline, waterskiis, jet skiis, wakeboards, Steves new boat, bug spray all ready to go!!!



Am I excited to go back to work next week ??? Not really! I'm looking forward to this week waaaaay to much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment