Tuesday, July 13, 2010

House update

Well there comes a time in every couples lives to go and pick out furniture together...


Tonight Patrick and I had a great time scooting around town to go and pick out our new furniture. We've been looking for a long time but decided today were not coming home till we order something tonight! Our old lazy boy couch was about as dead as dead can be...

We ended up picking out a sectional on sale at the Brick. One thing I learned about Patrick is he just wants me to be happy! He had a bit of imput but basically left it up to me. My selling point was comfort, service plan, price and service while shopping! Lets face it the girl at the brick well ROCKED! After all the months of looking she was the best i've met!!! So our new sectional arrives somewhere around the 21st depending on when it comes in!!!

Our washer dryer should be here in the next couple of days its only a year old (Pats parents neighbours are moving and his dad got a huge deal on it!)So Pats dad graciously bought us the washer dryer as a housewarming present!!!

Anyway not much is new. I'm still a gimp at work. Not waterskiing, not wakeboarding this summer kinda sucks now because of my shoulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment