Saturday, January 2, 2010

Boxing day deals!

Let it be known that I do love shopping! But I love boxing day deals much more! One of my girlfriends from work and I took off to the mall in search of such bargins! I think I was most happy with my 5$ tshirts! I'm super pumped about having more layers I can wear to work get dirty and not worry about!

My next other deals were a Campus Crew hoody and 2 pairs of jeans and a belt at bluenotes!

Patrick and I ended up getting a ton of gift cards for Christmas! We ended up with about 15 movies 3 seasons plug in seat warmers & 2 full gas tanks in our cars! More clothes! Movie passes! Timmies cards and a night out at Montannas! Patrick still has a gift card for Marks to go and get some work wear! Which secretly I'm hopeing he will let me use it for new steel toe boots for work! Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment