Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Off

Well Its my day off! After new years it felt like it would take forever! I managed to make it through my work week! My day of meetings yesterday and finally home to start my weekend yesterday afternoon! First and foremost I am super happy to have my days off on Wednesday and Thursday! My best friends from work are all off on the same day for starters! With my shift I start work for 4am and am finished by 12:30pm! I always have the rest of the day to do whatever!

Patricks up setting up the boat show in Toronto! He was up at 4am this morning to be out of the yard on the way to TO by 5:30am! I've been thinking about him all morning towing wide loads up to the city and into the Direct Energy Centre for the set up! He will be home super late tonight and then heading back tommorow! Usually hes home by 5:30 but with boat show mania I understand!

My day started getting him up and off to work. Needless to say the dogs who dont wake up when I get up early, were up when he was getting ready to leave. Getting them back to bed was an ordeal and a big whining fest Bandit I never thought was going to settle back to sleep.

So Im up i've had breakfast and watched an eposide of rich bride poor bride! Now im off to watch as many shows from seasons 3, 4 &5 of Reba as I can before I head out to the country.

I've planned a great evening with my family as Pat is away! I'll be heading out to dads homested for dinner and over to the arena in Norwood for both my brothers hockey games tonight! im so excited! I've only watched a few of there games this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment