Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Klienfeld's Bridal

After watching season after season Say yes to the dress has become my dirty little pleasure! Patricks mom the other day said when were planning your wedding were totally going to have to go down to NY to try and find you a wedding dress! I think I almost died on the spot.

Every girl plans her wedding years in advance. I dont think im planning too far ahead lol. I all ready have my first diamond ring! Which truthfully is big enough to be an engagement ring! God I picked a good man!

Well redic enough I decided to fire off an email to Ruth at Klienfeld. I received a reponse that guaranteed my question. My big question was one day when im shopping for a wedding dress will I be able to have a consultation with Keasha when Randy is working?! I got an immediate response the next day! YES! I am super excited. This trip im guessing is within a couple or a few years away maybe?! BUT I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment