Friday, January 15, 2010

Jeff Dunham

So tommorow night the 4 of us are off to see our favorite comedian and his puppets! I'm super excited! Patrick and I are heading off to after I finish work tommorow! We managed to get one of the empty hotel rooms his work has for the boat show! Randomly a free hotel room! Thank you Patricks work!

So after leaving work were going to drop our stuff off at the hotel! Have a fancy dinner downtown somewhere! I need to find out where and make a reservation! Then were heading over to the ACC to the show and then back to the hotel!

Sunday were spending the day at the boatshow! Free passes thanks again to Patricks work! And parking! Then home and back to work!

I'm so excited to go! Other then drinks at the ACC and dinner then lunch the next day should be a fairly inexpensive weekend! Patrick bought our tickets months ago we can almost forget how much we paid for them!
Cheers to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment