Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new years!

Our trip to Barrie was fantastic! We had such a great time at the resort store tubing and then at the Thornly concert! I'm not one to easily part with my money! Now immediately after the concert ended there was a homeless man picking up beer bottles and cans! I parted with 20 $ asked if it would help. I've never felt like I was looking into someones soul untill he said yes. I've been called a fool over it! But there was no crowd around this man and he was simply out collecting bottles for some minimal coin. I consider that 20$ hard earned and well spent. I believe I started my new year off right! Had that man been sitting with a cup asking for change I would have done nothing but he was trying to help himself. I do feel good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment