Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day off

Well today is my Saturday!

Yesterday was great! I ended up cooking up a fab dinner!!! Super yummy! I found a diferent bun I found very yummy to use for our sandwiches! We ended up going over to Patricks parents for a quick visit. Helped pull some weight out of the race car! Were 140lbs over weight which is really killing our acceleration on restarts!!! Hopefully this saturday will be better then last weeks 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finish.

Today I'm going to crank the toons and clean house!! Pack up another load of laundry and go and pick up the basket of clean clothes at pats parents. I need to check on my flower beds and cut come grass and set out some patio chairs. (Just in case we end up having a crowd back to the house tonight after dragon boats!)

Hopefully we can have some of our closer friends over tonight for some burgers and brews!!

I would really love to have everyone over as it hasant really worked out to have eveyone over for a bbq yet! No where near warm enough!

I picked up leap year last night and I'm anxious to watch it aswell!! Hopefully it turns into a nice day for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment