Friday, May 21, 2010

Have a great long weekend!!!

Heres to wishing you all a great and safe long weekend!!!

My plans are not to extravagant! I'm working Saturday and Sunday (off Monday) but I do plan on heading to the cottage Sunday to put the docks in! Providing the boat runs okay on the first trip of the year i'm hopeing to be the first one up on skiis and around the lake this year.

I absolutely LOVE waterskiing its something I learned to do pretty yound on a pair of skiis tied together!! I guess this comes from my dad who was pretty well known for waterskiing on the trent! I've heard a story that he could ski by the dock get a drink and set it back down empty after another swoop around the lake!!! I'm not that good for sure!!

SO here we go lets get out on the water!!!! Have a great and safe long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment