Thursday, May 27, 2010

Royal Bank Customer Service.

Wow!

Up untill 6 months ago I was really happy with the customer service at the royal bank. 6 months ago I started to feel like I was being harrased by them. For 2 weeks straight I received phone calls by a speed dailer. No one was there when I picked up. After a couple weeks I finally got a rep on the phone he was trying to sell me insurance if I was sick and couldant work. I called into customer service and and asked to be removed from all such calling lists.

Long story short that didnt happen.

The last 2 weeks my phone has not stopped ringing a total of 10 calls in 8 days. I finally had someone pick up on the speed dialer. The poor girl. I did apologize at the end of our conversation. I called back into customer serivce today to confirm that I had been removed from such lists. Didnt happen.. WOW royal great service!!!

Well today I spoke to nice women named Darlene. Darlene WOW understood me.. Her husband works nights aswell so she knows the sleep all day awake all night personality. She took the time to actually remove from the lists surveys etc.

All in all royal 2 big thumbs down!!! EPIC FAIL

Darlene thanks!!! You might be the best person I have ever talked to at the royal!!!

Anyone have horriable stories to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment