Saturday, May 8, 2010

Food & drink

Well fellow bloggers I did it!!! I managed to go an entire week bringing my lunch.

Some favorite snacks i've come up with are yogurt with tons of fruit. I got a bag of blue/black/rasp berries! All frozen I love it.

My water consumption is horriable. I hate HATE drinking water. I'm up to 3 bottles a day a couple of glasses at home during the day and a bottle over night. So maybe 6 a day??

Last night I made homemade dumplings which were absolutely delicious! YUMMY!

Now to figure out something for dinner tonight. Patrick finally has a day off tommorow so hes out with his buddies tonight for once....I wont lie i'm a little sad not to have anyone to share dinner with.. Maybe i'll figure out something for myself..

Tommorow we have a yummy mothers day dinner with Pats mom :) Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment