Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home is where the Heart is.

A house is built with boards and beams and home is built with love and dreams.

I'm finished work for the day. I just finished watching a walk to remember. I'm cuddled up with my quilt my aunt and cousin made me with a cup of tea. I just realized our house is starting to feel like home. All the work we put into picking out all the perfect accent peices.

At work months ago there was an absolute beautiful bookcase. I was completely in love with it but not willing to offer up the 600$ price tag. Today in the steel they managed to find THEE Library bookcase! Its a bookcase with glass doors. Formally called a library. I'm completely in love with it. The best part is ITS MINE! I ended up with the bookcase for 226$ with Tax. Yah me! They wanted to get it out of inventory. I am actually super excited to bring this home tonight. It wasant going to fit in my little accent! Its a super cute peice! I never thought I would own this awesome peice of furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment