Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TGIF!

Thank God its Friday!

Well today is my Friday! I'm excited for a good weekend! Tommorow morning i'm planning on getting some laundry done and heading to my dads! THEN were going paintballing!!! Can you tell i'm a little excited?? Big time! I'm super excited to go! I've got my own gear (mask, goggles, helmet, Co2 Cannisters) I need to buy some paint though! I'm super excited!

Thursday is my big house day!!! I'm planning on redoing my flower beds at the back- well trying to I'm debating if its still too cold to put in anything other then some shrubs and larger plants.. I would like to turn the ground and turn some new soil and manure in. Plant my berry bushes and my great grans flowers. Do some cleaning and getting ready for the real weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment