Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mortgage money..

After the last few months of searching for a home going the the offer process multiple times. Mortgage approval, home insurance, legal aspects.

I felt compelled to write this blog. After a couple years of paying off school, buying a new car and saving for a new home Patrick and I felt financially stable enough to go ahead and purchase a home. We both have completely stable full time jobs.

I know a couple who just put an offer on thier first home with a price tag of almost 300 000$.

They were completely amazed at the process and litterly had no idea what they were getting into. When I mentioned that we had just dropped off 18000$ at the lawyers plus a 1000$ deposit plus plus plus plus.

I just cant get over at how unprepared people are for this process. It just completely blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment