Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekend to do list!

So on a Chilly friday afternoon I decided to compile my weekend to do list!

1) WORK! (Saturday & Sunday)
2) Assemble futon with Patrick and Mike
3) Cook 2 fantastic dinners
4) Bake a dessert to take to dinner at the Nelsons on Sunday.
5) Walk the dog! (More then 3 times a day!)
6) Pick up some random spices! Its one thing I keep forgetting each time I hit the grocery store!
7) Clean! My furniture needs some murphys oil and some pledging!
8) Put up shelving units and picture frames!
9) Shop! We need a mirror for the bottom of the stairs. A full length mirror for in the bedroom behind the door and some hanging hooks for the bathroom door!
10) Add Peterborough Utilities and Cable as payees on the bank account.
11) Hit the pet store for some new doggie treats and maybe a new play toy for our puppy she was SOOOOO GREAT during the move!
12) Laundry! We need to do laundry horriably! I keep waiting to find on Kjiji for cheap but so far nothing has come along. (The house was sold with out the washer dryer as it was a wedding present!)
13) Get all my knick knacks from my mothers and get them set up in my new library!
14) Get prepared for meal plan monday! Starting Monday and plan out our weeks menu!
15) Grocery shop... I think I need to do a big shop all at once and just get it done tommorow after work!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment