Monday, June 7, 2010

holla!!!

Wow so its been a busy few. Days... I'm sure no one out there is reading this nor cares but I think my blog has turned into my kinda diary or something.

Yesterday at work was quite possiably the most busy crazy day I have had since pre open!!! No power blew a transformer. Loaded then unloaded 5 reifer trucks... Time to give myself a little pat on the back. BUT.... NO product loss!!! Way to be team!!! good job!!! Saving us thousands... By the way .. Meyers transport = AWESOME! So needless to say a wack of overtime later I went home slept and went back to work today... I need to remember to eat sometime today.. Living off of coffee and a can of soup for 2 days isnt cutting it.

So yea.. Today was great possiably best purchase ever was a set of French Corning ware for ........ drumroll..... 12.97$ yes a 15 pc set all to my own!!! Less then a dollar per peice!!! STEAL!

Well I'm off for another can of soup a nap and maybe watch Dear John tonight!! Finally!!!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment