Friday, June 25, 2010

stupid stupid stupid me!!!!

Well world. I fucked my shoulder today at work. I spent a good part of the morning at the hospital in the ER. Not impressed all I did was reach a little too far. Then try and lift something heavy. Stupid me.. The worst part... I've done it a million times before... Grrreat. So I just found out i'm spending the next couple weeks restricted limitations on the door. So stop by i'll be the girl trying to smile looking completely out of her element.

So tommorow. I'm starting at 10 am working till 6:30 :( So much for being off at 12:30 in the afternoon...

I also found out the stretched out arm out on side sleeper I am dosant work.. Not with this sore muscle... So still no sleep... Hopefully tonight will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment