Friday, June 11, 2010

Shopping Night!!!

Well its the Rebate cheque time of the year! My 2% back on my executive card I'm going to cash in tonight!!! TV stand and a Wii maybe??? 199 for the stand 149 for the wii! Oh Projection alarm clock.... Costco has one for 19$ I'm trying to figure how to put a shelf in on my side of the bed against the wall... a corner mount one i'm guessing. I think Patrick is getting sick of my rolling over him everytime it goes off at 3am to get up and head to work!!!

Groceries.
All we need is yogurt, cheese, butter and bread. Were well stocked on everything else! Maybe some flour and sugar i've been doing a lot of baking and maybe a set of tin load pans if I can find them cheap.. I'm hopeing to make a bunch of bannana and ruhbarb loaf.

Zellers! I'm hopeing to find some of the long skinny storage boxes that go underneath the bed I'm going to try and put extra sweaters in them and clear out our dressers a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment