Thursday, June 3, 2010

WOW!! a days notes!

Today has been the end of my 7 day stretch and the start of my weekend!!!

Todays day at work was well.. a day. One of my very good friends was doing a building check. Basically walk around the building and check the doors to make sure they havant been tampered with. Well today when walking the back of the building my dear friend was jumped from behind by 2 young punks. They managed to get at him while hiding in the woods. They took his wallet broke his glasses and ripped his shirt. Hes going to have some pretty bad bruises in the next few days.

What punks. This really put a damper on my day!!! What a shitty thing to happen to such an awesome friend and great guy!! Anyway I hope the police find something. They brought in dogs and forensics.

Anyway It sucks. I hope work pays him back for whatever cash and the value of his things.

On the horizon for the weekend. Cleaning, yardwork, laundry, shopping and dragon boats and burgers and brews after with the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment