Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer/ Fall 2010 Bucket list

So Christina has inspired me to write down my bucket list for summer 2010!

These were all things that Patrick and I had talked about doing this summer and a few of my own I had in mind!!!

1) Camping trip to Presquile park with Family. *** Planned and booked*** 2nd last weekend of July
2) Camping trip to Tonyas cottage August long weekend!
3) Find the ULITMATE wedding present! My cousin is getting married and it WILL be the wedding of the summer!!! He has told us to eat like kings at the 7 course dinner I love BIG FAT Italion weddings :)
4) Build Front porch. *** Planned its just working it into R&J's schedule and doing the foot work! PS were going with Western Red Cedar and Not ugly effin cheap ass spruce!!!
5) Purchase roller blades and learn how to roller blade i'm going to buy roller blades in the next few nights!!! This is something that i'm hopeing to be able to go and do with the dog every night!!!
6) Road trip to Ktown. Klang is on vaca the 19th and i'm hopeing to meet up with her here in Ptbo then follow her up the 401 to Kingston.
7) Tranny check and tune up/ oil change! ** Need to book and do this ASAP.
8) Stain my shelves and quilt rack i've been putting off forever!!
9) Vaughan Mills shopping trip!!! There is a couple of things I need to go pick up!
10) Depot visitation! Can do at any time just bring steel toes and name badge.
11) Spend some of my vaca back at the cottage.
12) Learn how to water ski.... STARTING on 1ski. Lets cut some wake baby!
13) Get more confident on the wake board! Lets face it i'm still sucky. Its way different then water skiing.
14) Tackle the upstairs bedroom and bath. Were thinking about renting it out during the school year. Private bedroom and bath for 8 months with meals could make us some serious cash to pay down extra on the mortgage.
15) Maybe Maybe Maybe get a puppy? Maybe? I think ones enough for now.. If I dont end up with a serious Sup job come after thanksgiving this is something i'll consider.
16) Be a better person. Big brothers/sisters or girl guides volunteer maybe. The reading tutor program schedule isnt working for me.
17) Learn how to quilt. This is a big one. I'm hopeing I can start making a quilt. My aunt and cousin has made 2 for me and this is a talent i'm hopeing to pick up.
18) Gym membership maybe?? Maybe... I'll see how my devotion to roller blading works out...
19) Rowing coach.. I've been ask a couple of times and turned it down... I really wouldant have a life. As it would take up my afternoon/ evenings BUT I would still have a 3.5 hour window every day to get stuff done after work before practice. Hummmm what to do Must talk to John and Bill.. Thats going back to the whole be a better person bit...
20) Read. I found a novel called the quilt. I'm excited to read it. Apparently I gave to to my grandma when I was younger... my name was in it so it came back to me... :) Miss my grandma. :(

Hopefully now that i've wrote this down I might accomplish it...
20)

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome list.. glad you created one :) It looks like you are accomplishing a lot of them. Hope your having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete