Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its my birthday!!!

Well its my birthday and i'll cry if I want to!!!

Well I have no intention of crying today!!!!

Its been a great day so far!!! I head back to work tommorow and have been having a great couple days off!!! Yesterday I went birthday shopping for myself!!! I managed to get 4 pairs of pants for work. All for under 53$ with tax!!! I love side walk sales!!! I also treated myself to an Olympic hoody and new sheets and some nice comfy socks!! 153$ for 1 days shopping I consider my money well spent!!!

This morning Patrick surprised me with a Wii game i've been wanting!!!I've allready put a couple hours on it and its only 8am!!!! We have dinner planned for tonight and he said i'm getting another gift :)


Anyway! I'm off to the farm! I have some laundry packed up to be done :) (We get the washer dryer at the end of June finally!!!) So i'm off to visit dad for day and have our weekly lunch together!!! Maybe a visit with my aunts and hopefully maybe a quilting lesson??? Maybe??

Happy birthday me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad it was (or is shaping up to be) a good one!

    ReplyDelete