Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bristol Motor speedway!

Well this is the red neck part of my blog.

Last year in March Patrick and I with a few friends drove down to Bristol TN. For the March NASCAR Race! Let me tell you we had the best time ever! We pulled into farmer Bobs campground in full Canadian garb. A truck painted Bristol Bound covered in Canadian flags. We made a lot of friends immediately!

Let me tell you I was a true red neck for the weekend!Dressed in jeans ball cap my red and white and my awesome shirt with Canadian girls love 99 on the front and 69 on the back! Carrying my cooler stacked with dirt cheap beer and my scanner on my head listening to my driver on every turn and sprint fan vision around my neck it was AWESOME! We finished this weekend sunburnt as hell but froze at night as it dropped below freezing and we were camping in tents. But I love my Nascar!

The August night race is on this weekend and I am super pumped to be able to gather around the flatscreen to watch this race! Cheering cousin Carl on all the way to the end!!! Bristol is the fastest short track in the NASCAR circut!

Well world I wish I was going back i'd be leaving tommorow for the race this weekend but i'm staying at home in Canada!

Well Bristol my favorite American small town place! I'll miss you and your crazy walmart super store and ABC liqour store.

Cousin Carl drive that 99 and make me proud!!!

Canadian girls love 99 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment