Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th!

Does anyone out there believe in Friday the 13th?

Today thruthfully wasnt a bad unlucky day for me today.

An end to a hetic week for sure. For once my weekend actually falls on a Saturday Sunday! I'm back to work for 2 days next week then off for another 2. Then into inventory! I'm actually excited for inventory this year. This year not only am I prepping steel again for inventory i'm actually doing the steel count with the managers... The only non manager doing steel count! YES. Way to be Katelyn... More tasks and duties = future promotion. = Future management salary = awesome.

My shoulder is doing better. I'm doing phsyio now 4x a week. Its a lot of long a$$ days but really worth it. I'm working back on the floor now but still not in the way I used to. My shift has changed and my duties but i'm back on the floor taking care of my dept. It looked so sad without me.

No word on my car yet folks. Monday marks 7 days after 14 days if it hasant been found i'll hear about what were going to do day 15. I drove around today for a couple of hours. I think I visited every low rental scummy apt ghetto type area of Peterborough. Never saw my car. So scum of Peterborough where is it? The police are driving down my street a lot more. They drove by in the middle of the night with the spot lights on... I wont lie it was scary as hell the light lit up the entire room.


Well its the start of the weekend. Patricks still working and working late. I have nothing planned for dinner yet. Pizza maybe or just soup dont know. Maybe i'll head over to the ex and check out the tractor pull ?? Dunno. Anyway thats it i'm excited for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment