Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Collecting my $

Well world. Its my day off and i'm planning on making a road trip out to the country!!!

I have a few things to do today aswell.

Money collection!
a) return a stack of emptys taking up tooo much space in out mudroom!its 4 24 cases.
b) Go back to the brick and get a refund for 80$ for my install that didnt happen with my furniture.
c) Call my RMT from my massage and get her to reissue my RMT receipt for my massage. my orginal receipt was in my car when it was stolen. 80$
d) Find a coin changer machine. Patricks and my loose change anything smaller then a 1$ gets thrown in a old dishwashing tabs container. Guessing 20$ its super heavy.

So i'm hopeing that i'll be able to come up with just under 200$ by the time I get my money back. Thanks world.


I plan on haveing lunch with my dad and maybe haveing an afternoon nap in that country air. Dinner is only going to be left overs from last night. I made a big casserole to get us through a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment