Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer lovin, had me a blast!

Summer loving had me a blast! This summer has been one to remember for sure!!! So many experiences!!! Be prepared for this blog to be all over the place.

There is a few things I still have to tackle to make this summer feel complete. Which I am very excited about!!! So many things have happened its kinda crazy! I learned this summer how very much I appreciate my family and my awesome boyfriend. Patricks even taught me a lot about myself.

July has drawn to a close and August is into full swing. Bringing with it the quick end to the summer and some cooler nights. The Peterborough exhibition is on this coming weekend! I'm excited to have the ex just down the road from me! I'm sure tons of our friends and family will be stopping by as were soooo close. Maybe for some ribs and cold beers?

My aunt and father have gotten me into full swing with home canning this year. I've so far been able to tackle, strawberry, raspberry/blackberry and blue berry. Relish made with ginger thats super yummy!!! Plus I have some pickles on the go at dads. ** If anyone has old crocs with lids in tact.. i'm in the market.. ** I still have some canned peaches that i'm going to try and make peach jam out of them. I'm excited that my cold room downstairs is filling up! I hope my Grandmother is proud of me. I'll make it onto pies next summer I promise!

I've been blueberry picking with my aunt at the end of my vacation 3 hours in the sun left me waaay to burnt. But made for some awesome jam and even better conversation. Plus some wedding planning. She pulls off awesome country weddings.
No world I'm not engaged. But its been talked to in detail between Patrick and I. Were just waiting for all of the crazy wedding/ baby/ house stuff to settle down in our group of friends.

Patricks work is still in full swing with no sign of slowing down. 5-6AM starts and finishing up between 7-10PM makes for long days!!! Maybe our porch and fence will get done in the fall?? When he has more then a Sunday off!

My cousin is pregnant again! I've been wondering for the last month. I figured something was up! My dad plays with Rachelle and I can tell he wants to be a grandpa pretty bad!! But not for a few years!

My other cousin is getting married in September! I'm so excited for the wedding!! I ended up finding my dress while on vacation! Its very simple navy strapless with a sweetheart neckline! Falling just below the knee. I have a pair of red heels and red flower clip i'm excited to use to pin my hair up!! This will be my first Italion wedding! As the bride is italion! Wont lie, I'm excited for a 9 course meal, top shelf liquor and a lovely wedding and reception.

My car was stolen the other night. No sign at all of it. We've driven around to some pretty slummy houseing parking lots looking for it. But so far no sign. Scum of Peterborough you prevail. Its been 3 nights with little to no sleep so i'm hopeing tonight will be better! Wish me luck with insurance adjustors tommorow!

My shoulder is getting better and i'm excited to get back to work. I'm still on modified duties but at least i'm back on the merch floor. With a visit this week!! I just need to figure out how to get to phsyio this week in Lakefield without a car.... Hummm thinking caps on!

Our new furniture has arrived and looks AWESOME and is super comfy!! I was able to have a quick nap the other night on it!!

Anyway way to much has gone on for 1 post. So more to follow later on! I'm off to bed hopefully. I figured if I wrote out a long blog I would be able to get some of car stress off!!

Night world. Please let me get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment