Monday, September 27, 2010

God, do you hear this girl rambling?

Dear God I was just wondering if you hear this girl rambling?

I tend to ramble. I find my blog posts have no real point sometimes. Kinda like this one. I need to find time to properally sit down and write and be focused. I've been doing a lot of reading lately. (Books, cookbooks, recipes, magazines and well of course BLOGS)!

I have ideas for posts I just would rather read and do things around the house then sit down and write!

But for now I shall try. This weekend was a blast. Friday I made a big dinner. The guys had a night to pick out ties and vests for the wedding coming up. They all cam back to the house for dinner after! A huge roast beef, mashed potatos, ginger carrots, mixed veggies! Plus yummy moose tracks ice creme for dinner the guys fav of course! All that stick to your ribs goodness!

Saturday I worked and ended up heading to our friends house for UFC fight night. Absolutely great. I'm not a huge UFC fan but I do have a favorite fighter. Chris Lights out Lytle. He won so it kinda made my night! Sunday Patrick and I cuddled in bed, did some laundry and made pancakes and watched some cartoons. It was a fantastic morning! I went to a bridal shower and over to Mike and Tonyas for dinner! mmmmmm ribs mmmm... Yummy!

I had a plan to kinda clean out my freezer and pantry and cooked a lot of things I had and managed to buy groceries on friday insted of Monday. I did pretty well. I'm lucky that I buy beef, chicken, pork etc in bulk. Once a month I have a larger grocery bill say close to 160$ and I can get by the rest of the weeks on say 30$ for produce. Patrick and I eat quite healthy :).

Norwood far is coming in quick and I still have a few loose ends to finish up. I have a huge long mental list my aunt and I are working on! Plus I need to test out a new Chilli recipe. On the Friday before the fair its go go go go all day long untill everything is done and ready for Saturday! We have a big lunch for all the directors, judges and volunteers. The weather this day is most often rainy. Insted of the 1 sunny Friday I can remember in the last 5 years. Rainy cold days = more food. The guys are stuck outside working in the rain which means more food to feed the fire. I signed up to make a few loafs of sandwiches but if its even cold i'm going to bring a pot of Chilli. There is never enough food when its cold.

Tonight i'm making Tacos for dinner its one of Patrick and my favorite meals. They have also become a big time home run with our friends. Ray is actually driving down from Orilla tonight for taco night! I'm loved lol. So my house will be crammed with the guys again tonight for taco night!

*G* G is back in town after a long drive home from the west coast the boy drove by himself for days to get here. So G is just roaming from house to house, his parents, Mike and Tonyas and ours. Having *G* at the house for a few nights every week while he is home is nothing new. Were happy to have *G* home for the next month while everyone prepares for the wedding and thanksgiving. If *G* is silly enough to stay at our house before the fair that boy is going to be put to work with my uncle at the fair!

Anyway, thats all I have for now. I'll be heading to the mall soon. Plus I need to drop off some dry cleaning. I've been practicing no spend for awhile. No spend with the exception of gas and groceries! I've done really well~~~ So maybe its time to spoil myself. A MDD CD is calling my name. Maybe a bit of shopping. Jeans and maybe a cute sweater fall is here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment