Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scatterbrained day.

Well today wasant a bad day at all. Although I woke up feeling like I had a major cold. I was able to get through the day. I have a bit of a headache now but I think I just need some sleep. FYI Aleve now makes a cold and sinus if anyone needs or is intrested.

I've started doing a little better of a shift. A 6-2:30PM shift. Insted of 4-12:30PM. It gives me a bit more sleep and lets me stay up a bit later at night. I like it. Pat can drive me to work too until I get another car.

Tonight my dad and brother came over for dinner. We had Tacos. I wont lie it was pretty yummy and a nice change.

We eneded up getting a new cell phone for Pat. He has a cell for work his shop phone. Now he has a better phone for personal use. Hes pretty happy with it. He had a store credit on his new phone so I ended up getting a skin for my blackberry on sale that fits in my other holder which I am pretty excited about!

My no spend grocery week I all ready blew. I ended up getting eggs, milk, creme, bread, butter and a bag of ketchup chips.

Meal plans this week = a lot of soup, salad, sandwiches, pasta, etc. I plan on trying to use up some of my pantry and freezer. I plan on making some bread this week both zucchini and bannana. I've been saying since the start of August I was going to make peach jam, I really need to get on that. I plan on making salsa and Bruschetta too this summer before its end.

Norwood fair is ramping up! I have another meeting next Tuesday! I might bring some bread for everyone as a treat!

Several of my friends have babies on the way. Thats not really my style right now but I am super happy for them.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Tommorow is going to be a long day I plan on hitting a few dealerships and seeing what I can find. :) Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment