Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour day!

Well my cousins wedding was yesterday! No detail was over looked at all. Not 1 single thing. Theres too much to blog about today I might do a full out post about it at some point. Today I wont lie. I'm tired and just laying around trying to stay warm its freezing outside!!!

Pat leaves on a big work trip this week hes gone for a few days. My goal is.... to try and use up things in the freezer while he is away this week. I will not buy groceries other then Milk, eggs and bread. I have huge pantry and freezer stores I plan on trying to use.

We are looking for another vehicle right now. So far nothing. We might go see a used Jeep before he leaves for a work trip. BUT the new 2011 Jeeps are well amazing the options on them make me want one very badly. :( The payments for it isnt the hard part its the insurance :(

No comments:

Post a Comment