Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I love right now.

There is some things in life that I can be truely thankfull for.

* My dog and how darned cute she is. *** She killed a black squirrel today :) I've never been so proud!***
* Laundry warm from the dryer. Nothing better then that feeling.
* My love to cook and bake. Now that my shifts have changed i'm cooking up a storm! Thanks for your touch Grandma and Dad
* Thanksgiving* I love our hometown fair! It happens that weekend and I love being able to take such a lead in the school fair. Maybe in the next couple years i'll be feeling confident enough to run for vice president and president the year following, Maybe? Advice?
* Our home* Patrick and I have never had such a solid relationship till now. Real love takes work and making a house a home and doing the work and up keep on it has taught us a lot.
* Patrick* I've never met a man so driven as he is. How smart and how kind he is. I almost fell over the other night when the dishwasher is empty. You learn to appreciate the small things.
* Fresh cut flowers* We have some fantastic looking flowers in at work right now that are calling for a spot in my living room.
* Flannel Pj's.* They might not be the cutest sexy thing. BUT they are the most comfy warm thing to wear now that the fall cool nights are here
* Heating Blanket* I purchased a heating blanket the other night that I am excited about. I've always been afraid of fire. But for the few mins just to warm up the bed before I climb in! I'm pumped!

Well thats all I have for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment