Monday, September 27, 2010

Have you stepped off the pavement lately?

Well I got a call today from a friend of a friend. We dont hang out that often and were not invited to his wedding but his wife to be is a little demanding. This morning I got a phone call from her demanding that we deliver and give her a 100 square bales for her wedding next summer.. REALLY??? Seriously ? Get real. We pay people to put hay in the barn. Not take it and give it away for free, muchless deliver. I explained that my dads hay was all in round bales and not going to serve the purpose she desired. Being a city girl she had no concept of a round vs square bale.

Let me tell you sweetheart dont get all sassy with me. You a pampered city princess and have no concept of country living muchless farming. PS thanks for interupting my morning coffee on the porch, but you did provide with some stupidity to laugh at.

Have you stepped off the pavement lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment