Friday, October 1, 2010

Say yes to the dress BIG BLISS

Happy Friday world! I am super excited for tonights premiere of Say yes to the Dress Big Bliss. Just wanted to all to know.

Some things I am thankfull for right now:

Yummy rolo cookies I am going to make tonight!
My puppy!
Ellen Degeneres!
Breast Cancer Awareness month. **Do yourself a favor! Show your pair you care! Check them out at home! Early detection is key!**
Big Bliss Say yes to the dress.
October (The best month of the year! Thanksgiving, Norwood fair and Halloween!)
Patrick! He is the best thing I could ever ask for!
Sunflowers. I have an awesome looking bouquet in my living room right now!
Fall leaves. Have you noticted the crazy awesome colors out there?

Well world have a great weekend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment