Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween.

Ohh to go back to the days of trying to decide of the perfect costume to fit over your snowsuit....

Well now that I say i've grown up. Which this year proved to me that I have.
TOday has been busy. Pat and I spent the morning in bed curled up watching cartoons. Cooked had breakfast and did some laundry BUT the best part we carved a sea of jacks. my driveway is lined with pumpkins orange and purple lights, caution tape and spiderwebs adorn the porch candy is ready and music just needs to be cued. I'll be sitting on the porch with the mask from the saw movie talking to kids... WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME? o yes. I am excited. Our friends are coming over and one has a disgustingly sick mask. Its a dead doll. Ugggggh shudder. Okay time to bake the garlic bread and serve up spaghetti for dinner. Its time to get ready for the trick or treaters!!!

Be safe and watch out for all the little ghosts and gouls tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment