Sunday, November 7, 2010

A lazy Sunday!

This week has flown by so very quickly! This week has just had a lot going on. Between working driving North in the afternoon to get in a half days hunt.. Getting ready for the weekend work on the porch.

The deer hunt is going on now. So far i've put almost a 1000 km on the car driving up to the hunt camp in the afternoons to go hunting. I wont lie I havant seen much. Few does no bucks. Dad managed to get a spike buck so I guess were doing okay. I'm doing a ton of baking this afternoon to take into the guys. Bannana bread, cookies, muffins, brownies the stove has been on all day and most likely a good part into the night. I'd love to see if I can bang off some pies but Robin always bakes them each day for the guys.

The deck is in full swing. A lot of work is going on this weekend between Pat and his dad on the house. We have branches being trimmed off trees outside anything thats too close to the house. Getting ready for winter.


Christmas is Coming!!! After Remembrance day we are good to go!!!
I have a mental shopping list for Christmas in my head. Its time to write it down.I have some prices for some items some I cant remember.

A package of stockings from Costco. They are huge and felt. I absolutely love them!(1 @ 11.99)
2 packages of chair covers from Costco. A Mr and Mrs Clause. A Reindeer and a Snowman. They are possiably the cutest thing ever (2 @ 17.99 each.)
White and Blue Christmas lights for outside the house!
A chistmas tree! (Pat is allergic to real ones! Sucky but we deal!) I bought a half decent christmas tree for 1$ at the auction. I plan on putting it on our new Porch and decorating it on Dec 1st.
Christmas tree ornaments. I plan on doing our tree in a country theme to match our house. Pat and I believe that Christmas ornaments should be meaningfull. We have a total of 3 that we picked up in the last few years. Now its time to head out to crafts works and look for some!!!
We plan on putting blue and white LED christmas lights up outside. We plan on spending a day cleaning out the gutters and a day hanging lights and decorating the outside of the house! I'd like to find a nice "nice quilt looking pretty" tree skirt. I'm picky so this will be hard.

Anyway thats kinda what I have rolling around in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment