Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Horriable drivers. **Must read**

Beware this post contains some serious ranting...


I usually consider myself to be pretty reserved. BUT not today on the road. Today I was followed by a driver. An ethnic driver. So I pull up to a red light and look in the rearview. What do I see behind me.... This guy doing the side to side head slide with 2 earbuds in. Singing his little heart out. Kinda like how I pretend i'm Carrie Underwood or something singing my heart out in the shower head sliding getting that conditioner out.

Light turns green he follows me to the next light. Were both in the left turn lane. He then confirms it is in fact an Ipod as he has it up changing songs with both hands on his steering wheel. We sit at this light and he follows me to the next. Its red and were sitting side by side. Wont lie i'm fuming angry.

So I prompt the guy to roll down his window and he does. So I yell can you hear me? He puts up the 1 second I cant hear you finger and takes out his earbuds. Lights still red and geen the other way. So I politely asked him to leave them out so he can hear. Thus not causeing an accident and being aware. He yells its okay I can hear sirens. SERIOUSLY ?????? My composed self went right out that open window.

I stopped myself from getting out of the car and yelling at him, yanking those earbuds from his hands, and repeatly backing over them.

Honestly. All I can think is you dumb F**K!!! People like this should not be able to drive. I got most of his license plate except for the last number i'm not sure if it was an 8 or a 2. I plan on calling this in tommorow when I can calmed down a bit.

Yes I admit I was wrong when I rolled down the window. But i'd never been so angry. This is the second person i've ment that thought driving with earbuds in is ok!!!!


My question to you is.... Has anyone seen this before ? How did you react? How did you feel? Would you have rolled down your window ??

Now I can see how people suffer from road rage.
End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment