Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oakley Sunglasses.

So today I took a quick trip into the mall. Last week Pat and I were looking at sunglasses. Hes been drooling over a pair of Oakley sunglasses for a couple of months. Never have we forked out the cash for these sunglasses. I dont even think my regular glasses are worth that much!

Anyway I went back today to see them again and to possiably buy them. The price of them went up 40$. Not impressed. Like really not impressed. I kinda feel like all my thriftyness shot me in the foot. Anyway have I bought them ...no... Will I likely buy them.... Yes... Am I excited to fork out the extra cash no! Is it what he wants for christmas ? Yes. Now that we have the house together I would much rather buy each other exactly what we like rather then guessing. Although I wont tell him what I want.. Mainly because I dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment