Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ever been asked for a favor ?

Just wondering ? Anyone out there ever been asked for a favor that they didn't want to help out ?

I got asked to cash in a favor for someone the other day. Employment wise. I have done a lot of thinking about it over the weekend. Its a long story and I do feel bad for the couple and what they are going through right now. Long story lost job and christmas is coming. Needs work.

I have a lot of contacts at work, i've done a lot of networking over the last couple years. But part of me still feels like something isnt right. Like i'm streching out my neck for this person and what if something happens and it dosant work out either way ?

Anyway i'm going to see what I can do to help this couple out. I figure after the awesome day I had on Saturday at work I might be able to cash this one in for them.

Anyway i've decided to have a closed door conversation with someone and let them know whats going on. The person i'm going to go talk to is a very relaxed cool person. So he knows my work ethic and my goals like no other. I figure if I do the old they have asked me to bring this is and pass it on to you. Take a look. If it works out it works out. If not it dosant. I'm washing my hands out it...

I think thats what i'm going to do.

Wish me and my neck luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment