Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fuel pump.

So this morning I was on my way to work when my car started to Rev up and down up and down. Not cool. I lost power and pulled to the side of the road. (This used to be Pats old car). He drives the jeep and I only run back and forth to work in the car.

So I called work to let them know I would be late. Called Pat to come get me. Then a guy I know pulled over as he saw me stopped and he had just dropped his gf off at work aswell.

I took CAA off me and left it on Patrick for any of our long drives... Were always together. I didnt end up useing it today. Ennismore Towing sponsers our familys race car and they came out and pick up my car for free!!! SCORE!

Pat and his dad figured out that my fuel pump has bit the dust. SO i'm looking anywhere between free- 300$ for a new fuel pump... Hopefully we can get this fixed without costing me anything. Also i'm getting my winter tires put on tommorow so once I get back on the road i'll be safe and sound.

I'm counting my lucky stars that Pat and his dad are SOOOOO car savvvy. Lucky me. Anyway if I get this fuel pump for free and it works i'll hopefully be back on the road for Tuesday! Lucky today was my Friday and its now my weekend!!!

Enjoy your weekend folks. Get out those To-do lists and start crossing things off!! I know with the holiday season coming everyone has a lot to do! Stay tuned for my holiday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment