Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas

I guess I can officially say I have been bit by the Christmas bug. Normally in the past we just roll with what everyone else is doing for christmas.

This year we said NO. We have our own home! WE want to enjoy it!!! Together! The 2 of us!!!

SO insted of our usual get up at 4am and go till 1am Christmas day schedule. Its being revamped!

This year we are taking off the 4am wake up with Pats family christmas open presents dealio! Its being shifted over to christmas eve! This year we are having his family christmas at our house on christmas eve! Very excited! EAT DRINK and be MERRY! Plus my favorite part the Nelson christmas party! Traditionally on Christmas eve everyone gathers at Patricks parents house! This year we are hosting it! A night of watching chrismas specials on TV, and my favorite the SANTA TRACKER!!! Anyway its always a good time! Everyone drinks way to much and really enjoys the night! Were very excited to give Pats mom her gift!!! I couldant have done better in picking it out!

On Christmas day we plan on Sleeping in, opening presents and spending the early morning together! Wewill then be at my dads by 10 am for breakfast. Then onto my moms for lunch at 1. Then back to my dads shortly after to help get ready for the FAmily christmas he hosts!.

Normally we do stockings at my dads house but Pat and I are exchanging them christmas morning together!

What traditions does everyone have when it comes to stockings? Who does what, plans. price limits, ideas etc! I've been doing them for everyone for quite a few years but i'm very excited for this year!

Its just a little something about waking up in your own home together on Christmas morning! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment