Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas * Deck the halls.

Well world I am a consumer.

Today I started Christmas shopping.

I purchased 2 christmas stockings, 3 fat moose absolutely the cutest thing. A package of teddy bear christmas tree ornaments. 2 packs of holiday chair covers I now have Mr & Mrs Clause a snowman and a reindeer covering our kitchen chairs.

To buy:

Christmas presents I so far have 2. I have a list done but am re-considering the watches.
A big list of christmas presents.

Christmas tree
Christmas ornaments
Ribbon
Wrapping paper, bows, tags.
Outside lights.
Angel or a star for the tree. I was thinking of trying to find a TY Bear thats an angel... I think it would be cute.
Garland, lights and ornaments for railing on the stairs.
I need to cut vines for the front porch. I want to do an old style swag of vines all wound together running all around the porch with white lights woven into it with some ribbon.
Outdoor lights for the christmas tree going on the porch. :)
Apparently McKnights has some amazing steal deals before christmas that I need to watch for. But I have allready gotten compliments on my decorations as I was leaving work with them. :)
Bells

Btw, Pat wasant too happy to come home and see the halls starting to be decked!!! :) But I was. Outdoor lights and tree dont go up untill December!

No comments:

Post a Comment