Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So I went to the Doctors.

Beware this post contains serious amounts of RANTING! Possiable swearing may arise!


SO today I had a doctors appt.

Let me start off by saying that I am not lucky enough to have a family doctor. My dads doctor used to see me when I was younger and suffering bad from a chest cold or something. But I dumped him.. I broke up with my doctor... It just wasant a comfortable relationship. I wasant comfy putting up my feet up in the stirrups in front of him! NO WAY!

So when a girl is desperate for a once a year physical we end up going to the health unit. So I book my once a year physical and show up early today. Showing up early to a health unit is a big mistake they are always running behind. ALWAYS.

So I check in, change my address and park my butt in an uncomfy plastic chair. Now when I was younger and go to the doctors my dad taught me to either play with the toys, read a magazine or book and to be QUIET! QUIET! Not talking loud and rudely with my feet up on the coffee table.

So I sit down. This girl (OMG) picture this Bleach bottle blonde grown out with foot of brown roots. Talking way to loudly to her friend next to her!

SO here I am sitting there silently thinking how annoying she is reading a post from my friends blog. WHEN. She starts talking... Quote "This is a sexual health clinic, I wonder what everyone is here for"? she continued on to ask everyone what they were they were there for. She turned to me and asked me if I have AIDS of all things. Seriously you little Bit*h? I could have killed her. I said nothing and continued to read. I'm sure steam was coming out of my ears. She continues to be super rude.

I finally had had enough. I politely asked her to either stop talking rudely or to be quiet. As well as to take her feet off the coffee table as she wasant at home. That didnt sit to well with her! Apparently this is a free country and she has the right to talk as well as put her feet up as they hurt. I didnt want to tell her I had been in steel toes for almost 10 hours working.

Anyway the nurse saved me right in time by calling my name. I think she may have saved me from laying her out on the floor. The mom that was obviously upset by her was shooting me the biggest smile the entire time I talked to this little rude girl.


So thats my rant. I know its spacey But I saved it part way through and just finished it!

Has anyone ever ment anyone so rude?

No comments:

Post a Comment