Saturday, November 27, 2010

Santa Clause Parade!

I just had a fantastic night! Pat and I went out to a chingy restaurant with my dad, brother and aunt and uncle. My cousin and her little girl joined us at the end as we waited for the Santa Clause Parade.

I really remembered tonight the excitment and joy of christmas as a child! Rachelle for most of the parade stayed in my arms on my hip. We danced to the music and collected WAAAAY too much candy!! Her grandpa got to hold her for the tail end! But I cant believe she stayed with me for so long! Like almost a half hour!! We had a ton of fun!

I cant wait to one day have a little one as cute and as excited as she was!! I think I am truely in the christmas spirit after being able to share that experience with her!

It was a great night with the music, bands, and all the christmas lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment