Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New steel toes.

Once a year my company pays for me to get some new footwear. Tonight I headed down to Marks and picked up a new pair of steel toes. While some point head to work in high heels I head to work in steel toes that protect my lovely feet!

I managed to get a pair of warehouseing steel toes which are designed for people who specfically work on concrete! One of the girls I work with has the boots I got tonight and she has said repeatly that they are awesome.

So my boots were orginally over 200$ but they were on sale then with my corporate discount it brought them under my limit for my new boots. SWEEEEEEET! So I managed to get them for free even with taxes. I was willing to pay the differance from the start but it was my lucky day!

The concrete floor is an absolute killer! On halloween I wore a Dorthey from the wizzard of Oz costume. After 8 hours on a concrete floor in my high high heels! (Ruby slippers). I was limping out to the Jeep. So I am totally thankfull to be able to save my feet, legs and back with these new boots! :)

How does something so simple make me so happy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment